Idolino: CMUCL Binding for Qt
Heiner Schwarte
2003-05-29 12:35:01 UTC
Dear CMUCL Developers

I am working on Idolino, a CMUCL binding for Qt® by Trolltech. Qt and the Qt
logo are registered trademarks of Trolltech® AS. Idolino is based on the
Smoke library, which comes with PerlQt.

Compared to PerlQt, much functionality is still missing. At the moment I am
only working with CMUCL on Linux, although porting it to other Lisp
implemantations should be feasible.

I would like to make my code available under the GNU license as an early
development snapshot. Based to the early state of development and the
exclusive support of CMUCL, I thought that this mailing list would be the
most appropriate forum for my announcement.

Idolino can be downloaded from http://mypage.bluewin.ch/bandersnatch.

I would be happy to hear about comments and ideas.

Kind regards
Heiner Schwarte
Gerd Moellmann
2003-05-30 09:19:56 UTC
Post by Heiner Schwarte
I am working on Idolino, a CMUCL binding for Qt® by Trolltech. Qt and the Qt
logo are registered trademarks of Trolltech® AS. Idolino is based on the
Smoke library, which comes with PerlQt.
I confess that I know next to nothing about Qt, but I find it
encouraging that such work is done. Very nice!
Paolo Amoroso
2003-05-30 11:54:22 UTC
Post by Heiner Schwarte
I am working on Idolino, a CMUCL binding for Qt® by Trolltech. Qt and the Qt
Any screen shots?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <***@mclink.it>